A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A weird little RPG where you are a pro wrestler in the territorial era. Travel from town to town trying to make a couple of bucks, keep an eye on your overall health and well-being, gain fans and lose a lot of predetermined contests.
Release Notes (March 19th, 2017):
- Changed incentives for in-between match activities
- Added some new names for places and people
- Tweaked language for in-between match options
- Started work on random event scenarios which can happen during matches, in-between matches, or while out on the town.
Release Notes (March 16th, 2017):
- Windows build support!
- Nothing else, but I had to release something for 3:16, right?
Release Notes (November 7st, 2015):
- Game Over is now implemented
- Changed the math values of several activity and match work choices
- Refined some text
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, 80s, 8-bit, pro-wrestling, rpg, simulation, wrestling|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, High-contrast, One button|
Click download now to get access to the following files: